When I was a WordPress beginner in 2019, I did as most amateurs do. I googled “free WordPress topic” and picked one I loved. Be that as it may, that was at that point, and I’ve wised up. Here’s the reason picking a free topic can be impractical.
1) Malicious Code This is the most pessimistic scenario, where the subject originator intentionally embeds malware or different noxious code into your blog. You can keep away from this by just getting topics from legitimate planners. Another accommodating apparatus is the Theme Authenticity Checker module that ventures the source records of each introduced topic for indications of malevolent code.
2) Hidden Advertising Hidden, spammy publicizing connections can be difficult to expel. Some may be as clear as a footer content connect to the designer, and others may be as dark as embeddings promotion joins into your posts. In any case, yuck!
3) Lack of Support The level of help offered by engineers with the expectation of complimentary subjects runs the extent from great to non-existent. One approach to test the help water is to present an inquiry BEFORE you attempt the topic, and perceive how responsive the engineer is.
4) Poorly Coded and Slow Free subjects are frequently made by tenderfoot designers who simply don’t have the foggiest idea about any better. An ineffectively coded topic can make your site drowsy, which isn’t useful for your guests, and absolutely not useful for your Google rankings. Blech! Discover what Google thinks about your site speed by utilizing this free device: Google Page Speed Insights.
5) Poor SEO Again, this issue is generally because of beginner designers not knowing any better, but rather the structure and code of your site is another vital SEO flag. Try not to chance impairing yourself before you’ve even started!
6) Rarely Updated Free subjects are once in a while refreshed, and therefore are more helpless to hacks and security shortcomings.
Along these lines, after this you may imagine that every free topic are awful. In any case, that is not really. For a certain something, they’re free! Here are my suggestions on 7 Reliable Sources of Free WordPress Themes.
P.S. So what premium topics do I utilize? This site is based on the Genesis Framework, utilizing the Metro Pro youngster subject. Utilizing a structure and tyke subject makes making and keeping up my 55+ destinations so considerably less demanding. In any case, that is a point for one more day.